It was a fun filled day that brought ASSET’s brilliant students and hard working staff together for a combination of serious discussion, good food, energetic interaction and lots of photos.
The sessions were designed to be short and sweet, allowing for questions and contributions as they arose. Topics of discussion included:
– An overview of ASSET’s vision, mission and structure
– A session on what part the students and staff play in working towards ASSET’s vision
– Career guidance – including special sessions on communication skills and how to write a good resume
– The importance of networking
– The launch of the ASSET Scholars Network
The students thought the sessions were helpful and we thought the symposium was a tremendous success. We will be posting several more pictures from this first of many such forums. Many thanks to those whose commitment to our students has made this work possible.